Hello everyone. Join me on Monday, April 3rd, from 1-2pm in CL201 for the Library Green Team kick-off meeting! All library staff are welcome to attend.
During this meeting, we’ll define what sustainability means to each of us, and how the concept applies to the Library (hint: it’s not just about waste management). We’ll brainstorm as a group to identify goals and potential projects. I have plenty of ideas to get us started. The Library Green Team is for you, if:
- You care about sustainability
- You want to affect positive change in the Library
- You understand the difference between trash, recyclable and compost items
- You value a healthy working environment
- You are interested in attending a Recology tour
- You just like green things and want to help
If you are interested, please join the #greenteam channel on the “UCSF Library” Slack team. This is where our communications will take place. I recommend using the desktop app, but here is a direct link to the channel on the web: https://ucsflibrary.slack.com/messages/C4LRRND54/
Can’t attend the meeting in person? No problem. I’ll set up a WebEx or Zoom session, and share the link on Slack.
Questions? Need help with Slack? Let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org / x69426
Thank you, and I hope to see you there!